20 October 2006

T.G.I.F.

JUST FYI I'M BITCHY AND CRABBY AND GROUCHY AND ANNOYED WITH EVERY FREAKING THING....ESPECIALLY FEDEX, SNOBBY CUSTOMERS, STUPID DELIVERY MEN, COMPUTERIZED SALES CALLS, AND FEDEX [yes, I meant to say fedex twice...really about it needs to be about 7 times!]

whew! deep breath, deep breath...you know, TGIF hasn't really applied to me in a loooooooong time--except when it came to eating out!!--since my working days are Thursday through Monday. But I'm so excited it's Friday. First of all, one week to go until the BIG 3-2! I'm sure it sounds strange, but I'm excited to be 32. I like being in my thirties...and no, it's not because there's nothing I can do about it. My life is so different than I ever thought it would be and that is a very good thing. I'll ramble about that later. The second reason is April is on her way. She's currently in Oklahoma [don't worry, I've cautioned her about being wary of Okies] and it's only 2 more days until I fly up to Dallas to meet her and have a FULL week off! Of course, I'm working both jobs and my house is a complete and utter wreck [yyyyyeeesssss, I still have unpacked boxes from the ranch!] but I have assured her a clean bathroom and clean sheets, which is already done. Heck, I might even have time to vaccum! Although, April if you're reading this--don't hold your breath!! Did I mention clean bathroom and sheets?!?!?!? Oh yeah, and the kitchen's clean. There's no food in the fridge, but I think there's some ice cream in the freezer....great [sigh] add shopping to the plethora of things that must be done before Monday at 10am [time David's picking me up to take me to the airport!]. Alright must go--doorbell just rang...hmmm....will it be annoying fedex, annoying delivery man, or annoying snobby customers?!?!? doh! just the mailman...he's nice!

:) shez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Silly Sheshie. How could I have read it when I was driving through Oklahoma?