02 April 2006

T-minus 24 Hours

Well, it's nearly that time! I still have a lot to do, but it's easier getting up earlier [and staying up later] knowing I only have about 24 hours left. Actually, it's more like 27 hours until Dad & I depart for Austin....tomato, to-mah-to.

The most important stuff is done (i.e. I know where my tickets and passport are!)--the rest, as they say, is details!

I really don't have a lot to report right now. I'm a bit groggy from "springing forward" this morning (don't forget to set your clocks!) FYI, as of right now, Sprint hasn't sprung forward, so don't trust the time on your cell phone! Which (on a postitive note), allowed me an extra hour of sleep, but made me late for breakfast with Mom. Fortunately, breakfast was at home this morning, so being a bit late wasn't that big of a deal.

bye for now! post you on wednesday from Australia!!

:) shez

No comments: