10 April 2006

Last Week in Canberra....

Well, I only have a few more days left in Canberra before I head back to Sydney! My time, while fairly booked up, does allow for a bit of r&r time for me--as after all, I am on holidays! Not that having late lunches and meeting for afternoon tea is "rough," but I'm also trying to take in a few sights not seen or at least not seen in awhile! For example--thank you Rod & Norma--I'm catching up on a bit of Aussie Rules Football, which is nice that I can watch it in the middle of the day rather than having to stay up really late at night to catch the occassional game at home.

The first wave of postcards have been sent out and I am hoping that at least some of them will arrive before I do!!

Alright, must dash--halftime's nearly over in the Freemantle v. Carlton game! I LOVE FOOTY!!


:) shez

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sherry! David here. I am just now reading your adventure tales, so sorry for not getting to them sooner. It's been kind of crazy here. (Okay, and I've been a bit of a slacker.) Tell you all about it on Tuesday. I bet your not ready to leave yet, and that this trip has gone by too fast. Well, I look forward to seeing you next week. Enjoy the rest of your time down under.

Later, David

Anonymous said...

miss you soooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you are having the best time ever!!! I hope the wedding is great too. Tell her all my best. I can't wait to hear all about the trip.

miss you,
sissy

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherry!!! hope your having a great time.... Miss you!!!!!

Mr. Sunglasses says Hi!!!! :)

tracy

Anonymous said...

Hello? Did Sherry fall into a black hole? I think she is so drunk down under she cannot find a computer much less type in a web address!! hahahahaha you lush!!!

Matthew (who knows how it is)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Matthew! Shez, where ARE you??