06 August 2007

The Time Has Come....

Things have been uber, insanely busy!! I have approximately 10 [HOLY $&&%(^#$(*^#@$(*(*^#$(*^$#(*#$(&*(*&#$] days left until my departure to NYC. I'm so excited and so nervous and so freaking stressed about getting everything done! I have a lot to fill you in on, but unfortunately not a lot of time in which to do so. BUT if you're reading this and are within driving distance, YOU MUST COME to my going away party.

It will be at 2pm-ish August 12th [yes, that's a sunday]. It's at Hometown Electric, email me for address and directions. We will be partying until the alcohol runs out...which is probably 2am when the bar across the street closes. Invite everyone you know! B.Y.O.whatever you're drinking and if you wanna bring a snacky type food, I'm not going to say no!

Hasta for now. More to come later!
:ISHEZ

No comments: