23 April 2008

There's No Place Like Home...There's No Place Like Home...

Okay! It's done! Plane tickets home for Sheila's wedding (oh and to see all you people who live nearby) have been booked!

I will be arriving in San Antonio at 1pm on June 3rd and departing back to NYC on the 14th.

Clear your schedules and save your drinking money--I've been very Shiner Bock, Rathskeller brunch, mexican food, Texadelphia and Brewery fried pickles deprived!!

Book early--my schedule is filling up fast (yes, I'm that full of myself, thankyouverymuch!)

And for those of you wondering--and don't get me starting on WHY--but due to the increasing gas prices ($4/gallon here), my dreams for taking off a month and loading up Addy in a rental car and driving home have been shattered into flying. Severely cuts down on travel time to get home, but unfortunately because now Addy has to be boarded (unless someone wants to come to NYC and doggie sit for a couple of weeks), my time away has to be cut by 2/3. Damn oil prices...(and I think we all know who to thank for that!) But I'm not going to let it ruin my high--I still get to come home!!

:-P SHEZ

No comments: