22 October 2006

Holy &$*&%*% I'm Old!

Well NO WONDER I feel tired. According to my profile, I am 249 years old. eh?!?!?!?!?!? I'm not quite sure how that happened but according to my blogger profile, I was born 27 October 1757. whaaahappen?!?!?!?!?!? I clicked on my profile contemplating a question change [click on my profile to see the answer to the current question] when I noticed that it said I was 249. It didn't quite register until I saw that I was born in the Year of the Rat. Um, I don't think so!! I am a Tiger--in fact, I AM A SCORPIO BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE TIGER!!

okay, how sad is it that in order for my brain to process that I'm in fact NOT 249 years old, I have to notice that the Chinese year I'm born in is wrong. Did I mention being mentally exhausted as well?!?!?!?

my advice: if you have a blog, you might want to check your profile occassionally.....otherwise you might find yourself quite a bit older than you thought. on a positive note, anti-aging skin care companies might be willing to pay you big bucks to say that it's their cream keeping a 249 year old woman looking 30-ish!

:) shez

ps--yes, I've changed it back. I don't like being 249, it's exhausting!!!! :)

No comments: